I believe in user-centric marketing. I equip businesses with the proper information systems to inform their marketing decisions.
Westminster CA, Received Diploma.
Marketing & Information Systems
Involvement: Sigma Nu Fraternity, Order of Omega Honors Society, Associated Students Inc., American Marketing Association.
May 2018 - Feb 2019
• Manage campaigns and identify KPIs to support SEO strategies.
• Conduct data-driven keyword research to discover opportunities and weaknesses.
• Communicated on-page, off-page, and technical SEO optimizations to clients and leadership.
• Developed department processes and trained associates in internal processes.
• Collaborate with developers and content writers to implement SEO best practices.
Feb 2019 - March 2020
• Developed, planned, and executed digital strategies for B2B & B2C clients.
• Defined KPIs, reported on day to day campaign analytics, and communicated insights to clients.
• Oversaw paid campaigns and optimized performance to maximize ad budget efficiency.
• Researched and analyzed industry trends to formulate short-term and long term marketing strategies.
• A/B Tested, tracked, and strategized AdWords campaigns
Feb 2020 - Present
• Assist in instructional planning and organize lesson plans.
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
• Collaborate with instructor to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.